Fennel (Sweet) 10ml
The Essential Oil that stimulates breastfeeding
With this very specific aniseed odour, its component anethol is also used in the manufacturing of spirits in the South of France and it reminds people of cicadas and the singing sound of the speech of the local people. All well and good, but the sweet fennel essential oil is one of the Essential Oil to handle with care.
- Neuro-muscular antispasmodic, psycho-active, it calms involuntary contractions, muscle tension and contractures, muscle aches, cramps and joint pain, especially in sports and elderly people
- Oestrogen mimetic, emmenagogue and galactagogue, it increases milk production
- Digestive stimulant and appetising, laxative, diuretic and carminative
- Soothes digestive problems by stimulating saliva secretions, as well as gastric, intestinal and pancreatic secretions, allowing thus good digestion.
- It helps to fight intestinal parasites
- Nervous, respiratory and cardiac tonic used in feeble doses
- Slimming, depurative for problems of blood circulation, lymphatic, water retention and appearance orange skin or cellulite.
- Anti-inflammatory it soothes feelings of heat and redness