Kunzea Balm 50ml
Kunzea Balm has a rich consistency that soothes, moisturises and protects your skin. This is the first product we recommend for muscular aches and pains, dry skin and skin inflammatory conditions such as eczema.
It may also help relieve the pain associated with arthritis, joint swelling, and joint inflammation, however, we generally recommend our Kunzea Cream for more serious chronic joint conditions as it is more efficient at penetrating through the skin to the source of the pain.
Don't limit yourself there though, Kunzea Balm is a family favourite because of its versatility. It can be used for everything from sunspots to insect bites to lip balm - anything you need really, all in the one tub.
Our Kunzea Balm has been listed for the following approved claims:
- Relief of muscular aches and pains
- May assist in the management of eczema
- May assist in the management of dry skin
- May temporarily relieve joint inflammation and swelling associated with mild arthritis
- May help improve joint mobility in mild arthritis
- May temporarily relieve joint pain and aches associated with mild arthritis
Apply to affected area 3 to 4 times daily and rub gently in a circular motion until evenly spread and absorbed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Use only as directed.
Australian Kunzea ambigua essential oil (50mg/g), Evening primrose oil (75mg/g) and Rosehip oil (10mg/g)
Beeswax, Grapeseed oil, Olive oil and Jojoba oil