Rosemary (Organic) 10ml
Protector of the respiratory tract
From all the essential oils of rosemary, Rosemary cineole, close to the radiata eucalyptus is the most anti-infectious. It is widely used for respiratory tract infections. Tonic, it also helps fighting chronic fatigue or lack of concentration. It has its beauty action and is used for hair or oily skin care.
- Pulmonary and respiratory anti-inflammatory
- Decongesting and respiratory anti-infectious, expectorant and mucolytic: the 1.8 cineole allows to liquefy mucus and facilitate its expulsion out of the respiratory tract
- Fungicide: active against fungus such as Candida albicans
- Powerful bactericide (golden staphylococcus, white staphylococcus, streptococcus)
- Revitalises the skin and hair