Tea Tree (Organic) 10ml
A universal anti-infections
Effective in the fight against many infections, Tea Tree essential oil is known for its antiviral, antifungal and antiseptic properties. Wide spectrum antibacterial, it is known for the care of imperfections skin (acne buds, mycoses, boils or skin infections). But above all, it is the antiseptic to always have at home, to prepare for all the little traumas of everyday life.
- Antibacterial broad spectrum: strongly bactericide (destruction observed from a concentration of 1% EO), includes micro-organisms resistant to antibiotics
- Radio-protective, in association with Niaouli EO it limits the onset of burns and appeases feelings of heating
- Antifungal very effective in particular on Candida albicans
- Antiviral: active on numerous viruses, such as HSV (herpes)and influenza (flu)
- Anti-parasitic antiprotozoal. It also acts as an intestinal anti-parasitic (lamblia, round worm, hookworm) and skin parasites (lice, dust mites, mites and ticks).
- Aids muscles contraction
- Purifying, it disinfects problem skins
- Can also be used for the preservation of emulsions and other liquid cosmetic preparations
- Purifies, sanitizes and tones the scalp
- Immuno-stimulant, it strengthens the immunity system